"My business is not to remake myself, But to make the absolute best of what God made."

~Robert Browning


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Why is God punishing me?"

When we put our cares in His hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.
~Author Unknown

"Why is God punishing me?"

Have you ever heard someone say those words? Have you ever said those words or thought them? It breaks my heart to hear those words from anyone (even when I accidentally over hear them). I don’t believe God punishes us. I believe He is a just God.

I believe most of our situations/circumstances are man made. We make bad choice(s) or someone else makes a choice that affects us negatively. That is not God’s will. That is “man’s” will…his free choice. (FYI…I don’t believe God punishes us with illness either.)

I believe that regardless of the situation/circumstances we may find ourselves in…God will see us through it. God will see you through it in His time.

God is there to comfort and guide us. BUT it is up to you.  Pray for comfort, peace and guidance.  Do you turn it over to Him? Do you give Him your pain, anger and disappointment? OR Do you complain about it?

Humble yourself! Do not block your comfort/guidance by complaining. Keep your heart open to Him. Changes will come.

Believing God is my first and only thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment