"My business is not to remake myself, But to make the absolute best of what God made."

~Robert Browning


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OH, Really?

Let there be more joy and laughter in your living.
                                   ~Eileen Caddy

Have you ever just sat back and went “Really?” I am talking a sarcastic “Really?” I am talking about the kind of “Really” that says “you really (that word again) must think I was born yesterday or fell off that turnip truck.” The kind of really that says it all. (without attitude or acting hateful.) 

I am talking about all the different tones and facial expressions that can change the meaning of the word “Really”… “Awe, Really?” with a sad look shows sympathy. “Really?” with a huge smile and/or outburst says “OH MY HOW FUNNY”…..A sharp quick “Really?” is excitement. The slow lingering “Ohhhh Reeeaalllyy?” is pushing sarcasm. I say Really a lot…but usually not out of sarcasm…it is usually out of shocking disbelief of something real happening (happiness majority of the time)…But the last week or so I found myself saying it with sarcasm. I thought about it today…”they must think I was born yesterday and fell off the turnip truck this afternoon.”


The kind of Really that says “wow…they think I was born yesterday and fell off the turnip truck this afternoon.” Then I laugh and say OHHHH MY HOW FUNNY…..

All we can do is reach out, smile and continue our walk.

I love life and everything it has to offer….LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH says it all.

Please visit Prayers Praise and Photographs  for a peek at pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment